Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

For my Spring Break I am going to go to Las Vegas and visit some of my family and a few friends. When I get there to Las Vegas I want to go out and have a good time, after all it is a SPRING BREAK right! But the main reason I want to go to Las Vegas is so I can see my nieces! I was talking to one of them and she is already two years old and she speaks so nice already. I remember when I came to live here she was just talking small words. I am really attatched to my brothers daughters than to my other two sisters children because I would take care of them every day and so I guess I became closer to them to any other.
I expect my Spring Break to be a school vaction I will NEVER forget and I also expect it to be awsome. I hope I can go to the mall and go buy clothes and go hang out with my family and boyfriend! I would like to go to places I can't go here like the flea market and buy stuff that is cheap but that is nice! One of the persons I expect to see are all of my nieces and nephews! I just can't wait to get there and do all the stuff I am saying I am going to do!

No comments: