Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories

A memory that i have is about my first day I went to Disney Land. I remember it was on December 8th. My sister-in-law took me for my birthday. I was so happy because it was my first time going there. I felt like a little kid, all this took place like a year ago! So yeah I was old but felt like a little girl. The day i got there i was so happy, I got on the little kids rides and went inside Mickey and Minnie's house it was so colorful. Then I went to the California side, and I got on almost all the rides there. I got on one that is called "The Hollywood Tower". That one is my favorite ride. It is like a supposaly elevator and you sit in a seat with other people, and then you go up like 10 stories then you go up 10 stories fast then it drops you really fast! I felt as if my stomach was in my throat and i couldn't yell but it sure was fun! I think I am going to go again in December but I'm not to sure about that.

No comments: